The 13th International Society of Plant Anaerobiosis Conference will be held at Academia Sinica in Taipei, Taiwan from June 2nd to June 5th, 2019. Conference sessions will begin on the morning of June 3rd and end with a banquet on the evening of 5th June. The conference will bring together research scientists from around the world to share their latest findings on the responses of plants to impeded aeration brought about by a wide variety of reasons, such as waterlogging of soil, submergence, space flight, natural tissue impedance, storage conditions and packaging of produce.
The conference will cover various topics including cellular sensing of low oxygen signaling, improving flooding tolerance in crops, and the ecophysiology and developmental plasticity of plants that thrive in natural wetlands. Conference participants are welcome to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations at the meeting.
The main themes for the conference:
- Hypoxia sensing and signal transduction
- Metabolic and molecular response during hypoxia and post-stress recovery
- Developmental response and adjustment to hypoxia
- Crosstalk between hypoxia and other signaling pathway
- Adaptive traits and acclimation to hypoxia
- Emerging and breeding technologies
Program at a glance
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.